Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Days Like This

There are perfect days.  Days when everyone is happy, everything is good and all is right with the world.  This was one of those days...

After much hard work and dedication, Damen graduated from BYU, with a degree in Film no less.  I am proud of his accomplishment.
It was a great day for our family and in true Burnham style, we hammed it up royally.



Hey, I was getting that diploma in as many shots as I could!


There were days I wondered if all the time and money would ever pay off.


Speaking of money, Matt decided to collect on some overdue "student loans." JK!


Of course, no family day is ever complete without the boys horsing around.



Damen never did like Wet Willies.

LOVE. THESE. BOYS.


And, as the speaker at his ceremony said, Damen wonders, "I just graduated with a degree in Film...have I just made a huge mistake?


I have no doubt he will make his way in the world.



When it's not always rainin', there'll be days like this.
When there's no one complainin', there'll be days like this.
When everything falls into place, like a flick of a switch,
Well, my Mama told me there'll be days like this.

Thanks Van, I couldn't have said it better myself.