Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snapshots of Snapshot

I am moving right along getting Kade's quilt finished and I have really enjoyed the process.  The pattern has been easy to work with and the blocks have gone together like a dream.  When it came time to sew the blocks together, I have very little squaring up to do.
If I do say so myself, I LOVE IT!  It is colorful yet still masculine.
Here is the back.  I can't get too much of that ukulele fabric.
I finished quilting my "scrappy girl" quilt.
I used a cream/pink/taupe variegated thread.  I really like the texture and pattern it created.
I still haven't decided to whom I'm going to give this but seems like every married woman in my ward between the ages of 25 & 40 is expecting so I am sure I'll find a home for it soon.

P.S-The newest addition to my playlist is in honor of my Father.