Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fund Raising

So, lately I have been thinking that I want to do more, share more, be more.  It's funny how when those types of thoughts hit us, voila, opportunity knocks. 
One of my favorite blogs posted this and I want to join the giving. 
So here is what I'm going to do.
Remember this quilt?

I'm putting it up for auction. 
This quilt is a perfect size for a lucky baby girl.  It is my own design from start to finish. 
I am setting the reserve price at $50.00.  Ladies, that is a steal. 
Believe me when I say, the fabric alone cost more than that. 
You have my word that the entire amount earned will be given to Action Kivu.  I will keep nothing for myself, not even postage for sending the winner her quilt. 
To place a bid, just leave a comment with your amount and make sure I have a way to contact you if you win.  Bidding will close at midnight on August 23rd. 
I don't know why, but I'm insanely nervous about this.  I guess we'll see what happens.
Please be generous.  It's a good cause. Tell your friends.