Monday, April 22, 2013

Follow, follow me



Unless you have been living in a cave for the last few months, you are probably already aware that in November Google Reader is going the way of the dodo.  Since I follow quite a few blogs, this news was quite traumatic for me.  I think I have actually gone through every stage of grief.

I am now in the acceptance phase and am ready to move forward.  I have started following all the blogs I love through Bloglovin and it is working quite well.

If you are looking for a new way to follow your beloved blogs give Bloglovin a try.  And, if you would like to keep following this little ol' blog of mine, and I sincerely hope you do, just click the link at the beginning of this post.

As for me, I have just finished another quilt and I can't wait to show it to you.  I hope to have the photos posted tomorrow so check back when you can.

See you then!