Thursday, October 17, 2013

For Sale By Owner

With the Christmas season just around the corner, I find myself in want of a bit of cash. Having given myself a challenge to buy gifts with as little out of budget expense as possible, I have decided to sell a couple of the quilts I have in reserve.


This first quilt is a 38" x 44" baby quilt suitable for a baby boy.  It is priced at $75.00 plus shipping.



SOLD-This next one is a lap quilt sized 47" x 54".  It is priced at $150.00 plus shipping.


SOLD-This quilt is also a lap quilt.  It is just a tad smaller than the other.  It is priced at $145.00 plus shipping.  

This last one is a baby quilt also.  I'm sorry but I don't have a finished picture of it.  If you are interested contact me and I will send you one.  It is sized 40" x 40" and is also priced at $75.00 plus shipping.  

Any of these quilts would make great Christmas or shower gifts.  If you are interested you can contact me through email.  If you know someone who might be interested, be sure and point them to my blog.  


Thanks!